Tuesday, May 09, 2006

OnlineComics.net Quickies!

City of Roses
When you have to scroll past a banner half the size of a typical comic to even read the comic, it’s not even worth going through the archives. Pass.

Johnny Crucifix
Although visually loud and hard to follow, Johnny Crucifix definitely has a plan to it. However, with so few comics, I’m not quite sure what that plan is.

Rachel the Great
This comic classifies its art as Manga/American, but it is lying through its teeth. It’s only one of the two, and I’ll let you figure out which. I’ll give you a hint: It’s manga. That being said, I can’t make heads or tails of what the hell's going on in it.

Finity
I could bear this comic much more if it weren’t for the ever-present pop up ads and talking advertisements. I read its entire archive of 11 comics, and I have no idea what happened, but that may be the point. If you can make sense of it all, I don’t envy you.

Basic Wage Kids
If Archie and the gang formed a band, they'd be the Basic Wage Kids. Really, the comic should be called "Basic Joke Kids." Reading this comic makes me really wish Nothing Nice were making comics again. Jesus.

Chronicles of Salterre
Damned furry comics. That aside, the comic’s poor art is counterbalanced with a successful execution of an interesting story in an anthro comic. No yapping talking anthro heads here. Yet.

Polo Sur
¿Que?

It's a sad day when the furry comic is the most interesting of the bunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home